You are result-oriented and you feel at home in the dynamic environment of the fruit sector. Are you a starter or do you have experience in sales? You feel comfortable working with a target? In that case we want you! In our Export team we are looking for a driven, no-nonsense, and creative commercial talent!
Sales Support – Team Export (M/F)
As team member of Sales Support you will be working within the Export team. The total Sales team consists of 14 team members. You work with experts in the field of customer experience and investors when it comes to maintaining customer contact. At FruitMasters we work to create healthy, safe and sustainable food, accessible for everyone.
What does a Sales Supporter do at FruitMasters?
You gain energy by immersing yourself in market situations and are therefore able to respond to customer questions and situations. You cannot wait to share new market ideas and continuous developments within FruitMasters with your customers. You forward your ideas through phone, written and personal customer contact. You are a networker and cannot wait to realize the initiated sales-oriented actions for your customers. You are at your best when you can organize and plan activities. Deadlines are not a problem. In this contact-rich function, you switch alongside your customers with various departments within FruitMasters. You are a team player with a customer friendly approach!
What does your day look like?
Your day starts with a good espresso and managing your own customer relations. You call your contacts daily and record the agreements made. In between coffees you finish your sales orders. After lunch you communicate with the other departments so your customers receive their product at the right time in the best state as possible. Your phone continually rings, while your inbox is filling up with e-mails. An important time to set priorities. With the help from your experienced colleagues, you dive into new market developments and carry out analyzes based on your acquired market data. With this data, you will advise and support the Commercial Manager Export the next day.
What are we looking for in a Sales Supporter?
- You have a completed HBO education in a commercial direction;
- We look for starters with passion as well as talents with 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- You have a commercial feeling and you are strong in planning and organizing;
- You recognize yourself in terms of entrepreneurship, initiative, enthusiasm, negotiation and market orientation;
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch and English. Preferably you additionally speak one of the following languages: French, German and / or Spanish.
- You have affinity with fresh products. Knowledge of retail (preferably fruit and vegetables) is an advantage.
What does FruitMasters offer you?
- An appropriate salary with your experience;
- A good package of secondary employment conditions;
- Good opportunities for personal development;
- Top facilities for team members, including a canteen, freshly coffee and of course fresh fruit.
Are you looking for an employer where you make an important contribution to global health? An organization that invests in your growth and development? Stop looking. FruitMasters is a cooperative of fruit growers who deliver Dutch quality fruit directly from source to end customers in the Netherlands and abroad. FruitMasters is a facility and logistics center for the cooling, sorting and packaging of fruit. But FruitMasters is much more …
- Among other things, consumers know FruitMasters from several brands such as: Kanzi®, Migo®, Prestige, Bob’s and Produce of Holland;
- We invest in future generations with concepts such as Smulfruit® in collaboration with Disney;
- We were the first cooperative in the sector within the Netherlands to be rewarded with the ISO 14001 certificate;
- Daily we work with more than 400 enthusiastic motivated team members;
- We continuously search for the best customer-specific solutions that suit a country.
Do you think you and FruitMasters can be a ‘great pear’? Apply now! For questions about the position in Sales Support you can contact Fabien Dumont at telephone number 0345-578825. A letter with motivation and CV can be directed to our HR department via the online application form. Acquisition as a result of this function is not desirable.